Wednesday, August 1, 2007

happy accident


I had an art teacher in high school that always said, "work with your mistakes, they can become happy accidents," and today I was reminded of what that was all about. I am working on a garden art show in my own back yard to participate in the second Thursday activities in my neighborhood. Cafes and some stores stay open a little later and some businesses host artists to hang work in their spaces. I live so close in this area that I have foot traffic that hopefully will come and experience some of my art in my own space.
Today I was preparing some work for this event, and as I was printing some pieces out on my computer-that is when the "happy accident" happened. I will post a picture of the beginning of the process... later I may explain the process- now I must move on to other duties.

No comments: