Monday, August 6, 2007

getting ready

See you August ninth!
I designed this flier to email and send to people for the art in the backyard on August ninth. However, I spent all this time doing that and when I went to email it the attachment was all messed up and everybody has been emailing me about how they can't open the attachment with the flier in it! Aggggggh! So I should just give them all the blog address and have them come here. I really appreciate a computer as a tool and use it everyday and I like it, but I got somewhat frustrated with my inability to figure out why it was not doing what I wanted it to.
Anyway, here it is.

2 comments:

Joan said...

This is great, Carole! It seems to me it wasn't that long ago that you weren't even using email. And now you're blogging and making beautiful fliers! I did a blog this summer about Grady's and my trip across country in the little red car. It was kind of fun although I couldn't finish the last part of it because there was no internet access in the National Parks.
I will look forward to reading yours.

jafabrit said...

hiay, thanks for visiting my blog.
I liked how you used your mistake and took it further on your scan.