Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Personalized Gift Boxes



More boxes! This one is for my oldest grandson for Christmas. I decided the time it takes to do one of these that it is truly a labor of love -so why not make them for the people I love?! This one has his name -of course- and some of the images of what this 4.5 year old has liked so far in his life. Pirates, ugly dolls and bugs--oh and don't forget the robots! I love you Pdub and now on to another box for another love. Who will that be--only I know-as this is STILL my OWN AGENDA!

3 comments:

Chris Bolmeier said...

CKW,
It's oh so inspiring and refreshing to meet a totally hip person like you because you understood how important their music was and still is today. Your Grandchildren are so lucky, because I'm sure you'll expose them to all kinds of great music and art.
I wonder if Portland was before or after Omaha?
Thanks for your comment, small world isn't it?

ckw said...

chris -thanks for the compliments and visiting--yeah -I wonder -too? and it is after all- thanks again

Anonymous said...

I love your boxes! They are beautiful!