Sunday, October 14, 2007

calavera cupcakes

The second Thursday at Square II Studios went well. These are the delectable and delicious guiness chocolate cupcakes that the Detour restaurant made and Brenda sugared--(with an original stencil by me.). They were a big hit along with the shrinky dink skull necklaces. I will post more pictures later of the gallery and how it looked. My husband, Tedarling, was instrumental in being my representative in negotiating sales and actually sold a substantial piece that I have had for awhile. We had to hold onto the piece until 9:30 for the couple who bought it to pick it up...so in the meantime some neighbors and folks from our "hood" came and played some music on the front porch until they showed up for the painting-that was fun. Our new brainstorm for Christmas is EGGS! We're egg-cited----NOOOOOOOO--ohyeah.

No comments: